<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5355425?origin\x3dhttp://b-e-r-n.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
\\InMyWorld

バニース・タン
+20Jan86
+20YearsOld
+Capricorn/Aquarius
+Ex-IJcian
+Ex-NYJcian
+NBS



\\TheGood

+Volleyball
+StarryNights
+MrPiggy (",)
+IJ
+MyTrueFriends =)
+Beach
+Shopping
+Music
+Naruto! =P



\\TheBad

+MondayBlues
+MoodSwings
+Hypocrites
+Loneliness
+Confusion



\\TheDesired

+NiceNewHairStyle/Colour
+Money! $_$
+Driving License
+SkyWithMy401Stars
+EternalHappinessForAll
+TzaristEarrings
+QualityTimeWithMyLovedOnes



\\TheGossips




\\TheVisits

+PhotoAlbums
(Yet to be updated =x)
+Friendster
(Add me! =P)
+WhoLivesNearYou?
+Animation
+
(MUST see!)
+Vinzfantasy



\\TheMemories



\\TheThoughts




\\TheCredits






What A Scare!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

I dun normally get approached by guys... But it just scares me! Omg... I was waiting for bus home when this black guy approached me, im always suspicious of strangers' intentions at first but i realised he means no harm... Still i was worried lah, and really din know how to react. I just wanted my bus to come immediately! Which of cos didn't happen... -.-

So this is how the conversation went...
Guy: Hi
Me: *pretends not to hear*
Guy: How are you?
Me: *freaking out*
Guy: You look tired...
Me: Huh?
Guy: *repeats*
Me: Erm... no...
-silence-

I thot tt was the end of it.... But...
Guy: You live in Serangoon? (we were at a serangoon bus stop)
Me: Huh?
Guy: Serangoon...
Me: Oh... Erm... Somewhere aroud... *praying that he would just disappear!*
Guy: Im from England... I come to singapore every year... -blah blah blah-
Me: *too scared to hear wat he was actually saying*
Guy: I know we just met but i really like you... So i was hoping to get your number so that we can keep in touch when i come to sg at the end of the year... Maybe i can call you out for dinner or something *takes out hp*
Me: *wanted to die...* EERRR!! No thank you...
Guy: Aww... I know we just met but i like you...
Me: No thanks... So sorry *praying hard for the bus to come!*
-short silence-

Guy: You have a boyfriend?
Me: Yes~
Guy: Aww...
-finally the bus arrived!!!-

Me: *Standing up and smiled out of courtesy*
Guy: *smile* Bye...
Me: Bye bye~ *dashes off to the bus!*

I know i was behaving like and idiot... An unfriendly one for that matter. But i was simply too freaked out! Lol... Luckily there were quite a few people at the bus stop, or else it would have been even more awkward. Im thankful he didn't follow me up the bus too! or else i'd really just die...

Well, that was some experience... Now that im typing it out i find it kinda funny, but that doesnt mean i wanna go through any of that again! Oh no no no!! Lol...

-end of story- =P

Piggy` @ 10:48 PM
0 comments



Comments: Post a Comment