Saturday, December 18, 2004
Went for Mr & Mrs John Lim's chruch memorial service this evening... It was a really sad and touching event... Seeing their motivation for life really touched me, and their faith in God was really strong. Their departure may have been a loss to many whose lives they have touched, but like the pastors said... they have led a good life, fulfilling... and tt's wat's impt.
The later part of today... I've learnt the meaning of christmas~ I mean wat's christmas without a christmas tree?? =P Heez... yup, i foresee a great christmas ahead~ Looking forward to the bbq! I've yet to inform the rest im planning to invite... Hope all goes well. Before i end off, gotta thank mr piggy again... again... again... Not trying to be polite ar~ But there's really a need to lahz, im just very happy =) Xie Xie Zhu Zhu~! =X
Piggy` @ 1:26 AM
0 comments
0 comments
Comments:
Post a Comment















