<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5355425?origin\x3dhttp://b-e-r-n.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
\\InMyWorld

バニース・タン
+20Jan86
+20YearsOld
+Capricorn/Aquarius
+Ex-IJcian
+Ex-NYJcian
+NBS



\\TheGood

+Volleyball
+StarryNights
+MrPiggy (",)
+IJ
+MyTrueFriends =)
+Beach
+Shopping
+Music
+Naruto! =P



\\TheBad

+MondayBlues
+MoodSwings
+Hypocrites
+Loneliness
+Confusion



\\TheDesired

+NiceNewHairStyle/Colour
+Money! $_$
+Driving License
+SkyWithMy401Stars
+EternalHappinessForAll
+TzaristEarrings
+QualityTimeWithMyLovedOnes



\\TheGossips




\\TheVisits

+PhotoAlbums
(Yet to be updated =x)
+Friendster
(Add me! =P)
+WhoLivesNearYou?
+Animation
+
(MUST see!)
+Vinzfantasy



\\TheMemories



\\TheThoughts




\\TheCredits







Sunday, December 12, 2004

I had to update again.... But this time on a totally different note... I was just reminded on how fragile life is, and how expected things do happen. NYJC has already lost 2 wonderful teachers... It is really sad and unfortunate... For those who don't already know... We just lost Mr John Lim, our PE teacher, recently... He was really a good man and a great teacher... Although i was never really taught by him for PE, either was i close to him... I could see he was a nice teacher tt got along well with his students. I really feel the lost for NY.... and for his family. The saddest part was tt he was on his honeymoon when the car accident happened. He'd only just got married and it had to end in this way... It's such a scary thought that things like that happen at the most unexpected time. I hope everyone reading this, whether u know Mr Lim or not, would keep him and his loved ones in ur prayers... And from this, all the more we must learn to cherish everything we have right now... .::.Cherish Every Moment.::.

Piggy` @ 1:38 PM
0 comments



Comments: Post a Comment